Subscribe To Man's Domain Men's Ministry
Be notified of new articles, new events and changes to this website of "The Man's Domain" men's ministry.
You will also receive email messages from me concerning male health news, breaking news and inspirations concerning male related issues.
Please be aware that this newsletter is for men only and some content will offend women and also will offend legalistic religious men. We are followers of Jesus who believe in holy living. But we are not legalistic. We accept that men have balls and a dick and need sex and it is not a sin for a man to look at single women. Jesus did not forbid our natural God given heterosexual lust toward women. What He banned was men looking at married women. We also accept the reality that women are difficult to deal with.
Low message volume. Your email will not be overloaded with junk messages. You may cancel and unsubscribe at anytime.
We do not sell or share your information with anyone.
If you do not see the join box below, please turn off your ad blocker or other security feature that might be blocking it.
How to Subscribe:
1. Go to your e mail address book or contact list. Add "general mail @ bravenet .com" without any spaces. All small letters. No quotes. Add the address to your contacts and safe senders lists.
2. Click on one or more of the forms below for which newsletters that you want to subscribe to, and then enter your information.
3. Go to your e mail and confirm the subscription.
4. You will then see a confirmation webpage. On that webpage, you will see another email address to also add to your safe contacts list. Please do so. Then you should be able to successfully receive our newsletters.
5. Please check your spam/junk folder in your e mail client at least once per week. Please mark our newsletters as "not spam".
You can not reply to our newsletters. Your reply attempts will not be read.
If you don't have success joining via the above method, please contact me by clicking here and tell me which groups (main ministry group newsletter/notifications, AOB bible notifications and/or Man's Domain) that you want to join and I will add you. You will still need to add my return address to your book contact list and check your spam/junk folder.
Go To Main Page of The Man's Domain Men's Ministry